Thursday, January 23, 2014

This relationship is over!



It takes me a long time to make up my mind about somebody, but once I do, there is usually no going back. And I have decided today that I am done with this relationship. 

It has taken about 10 years of trying to work it out, forgiving and forgetting. But I think I have just about had enough. How can you be with someone and she keeps stealing from you? And when you confront her, all you get is a sorry, but you left your money where it can be stolen. Have you heard that before? 

This is a relationship that I have invested heavily in. Monthly I must drop.. I drop for airtime, I drop for BB recharges, I drop for data, I drop for international roaming, yet she is not satisfied. She still finds ways to steal more money!


I called up her line today to complain again about this last theft, and can you imagine, i was on hold for 18mins....!! That was the height of it. If any man can go through this, then good luck to that person, I am at the end of the line here. I can't take anymore.

Today, I decided I am going to port my MTN line to Etisalat, period!

5 comments:

  1. funny!.....you got me wondering......who could she be? until the last line.....nice one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Etisalat is no better. They have stolen my money through data bundle several times until one day, I threatened to drop their sim card in the dustbin. They then did some magic and I got my 4k worth of data bundle back. Now I am with MTN and so far so good.
    Moral of the story: There is no real difference between 6 and 7. They are in the same stealing group

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Doc
      You are right. I went over to check out Etisalat closely, and I found that the devil you know is better than the angel you don't. They are not as good even with the packages they offer you... mostly hype, but dubious claims.

      I have decided to stick with MTN.. at least till the foreseeable future

      Delete
  3. Waoh....nice write-up. Grasses are always greener at the other side of the fence......we mostly jumped the fence mostly to realise that our green guys aren't that green. Etisalat must have been considering making you her products ambassador, if not that you went back to MTN...Lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bro, you are correct, and we can apply the lessons to most other parts of life. THE GRASS IS NOT ALWAYS GREENER ON THE OTHER SIDE...

    ReplyDelete

You don't have to make a comment, but if you do, please make it sensible. Life is too short for unreasonable comments. Thank you