Wednesday, July 30, 2014

I am sorry I have been away for too long!

Thank God that  I am not being paid to write this blog, as I would have been sacked. I really am sorry for being away too long from this post. Its been busy, and I just sorta push the blog to the rear end of my schedule, and I know it is wrong, but what can I do?

I am on a small vacation and finally can get a few clear headed moments to think and to write. So at least for the next two weeks, this blog should have most of my attention.

Therefore, enjoy yourself reading my thoughts..

PS: I can now see why Google Adsense did not approve of letting me make money by posting ads. They said I don't write too often, that there are not enough contents there. But I hope that they will change their mind someday... I hope I can write enough for them to allow me make some money.... I think the best thing is to have all of us write together. You should also share your experiences here. I promise I will post it and give you full credit if you want!


No comments:

Post a Comment

You don't have to make a comment, but if you do, please make it sensible. Life is too short for unreasonable comments. Thank you